Monday, February 24, 2014

Post-it notes

My work day started just as any other... I arrive at the office, check my email, and then my voicemails. As I am checking my last message my supervising attorney comes to my desk and realized I was on the phone. He picked up my post-it note pad and began to write. As I hang up my phone he hands me the post-it and says "I mean it". I'm truely grateful to have such a great boss that appreciates and acknowledges the work I do. It is always good to know you are appreciated even if it is written on a post-it.

2 comments:

  1. That's so nice! I'm thankful for post-its too. Use them as bookmarks and note-taking devices regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful way to have your day start! Sounds like your boss is a really nice person. I also love post-it's :-) I use them to write hall passes on, and also to have students write formulas they are using so they don't have to keep flipping paper around.

    ReplyDelete