Thursday, March 20, 2014

Family & Friends


Sorry I have been slacking on my blog posts this week.  It has been a rough week - on Tuesday, some things happened at work and I do not work there anymore (i.e., I don't have a job anymore).  It was devastating at first, but I am trying to view this as a fresh start, as an opportunity to go to the next level in my career.  

When something like this happens, the first people you reach out to are your family and your friends.  I am so incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful support system.  Kind words, prayers, hugs, wine and a yummy dinner (thanks, Marian!) from family and friends has had an immeasurable effect on my attitude and motivation.

It's times like these that lead you to count your blessings and focus on the things in life that really matter.  

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Meredith so sorry to hear about your job but you are right, often challenges provide an opportunity for growth. Try to enjoy your time off and if you need anything let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about work too :-( I hope this week has started off better. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete