Sunday, March 9, 2014

My four legged friend

I have so much to be thankful for, especially at the end of an absolutely gorgeous Sunday!

Today I am especially grateful for my sweet horse Belle.


Belle has been a part of my life for the past 13 years! She and I have been through a lot together. We have had our ups and downs and her horseshoe and hay habits keep me perpetually broke.

She brings me such joy. She is a real sweetheart and a fun horse to be around. She has a lot of personality. Everyone at the barn loves her. Since my surgery I have been able to ride more without being dizzy and it is great!

We had a quick ride this afternoon. She was acting silly (i.e. spooking at the monsters that surely live in the trees by the ring) so I did not ride for too long. But we so enjoyed each other's company and she definitely enjoyed the carrots I brought for her!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you feel better when you ride! Sounds like it was a fun afternoon together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you can ride too! I completely understand going broke to feed your four-legged baby!

    ReplyDelete