Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Nights

I must be getting old.

The perfect Friday afternoon/night to me is the one I had today. Off work a little early, home to relax for a while, to the gym for running and Body Pump, home for a healthy home-cooked dinner, a glass or two of wine, and watching some shows from the week on DVR. I love Friday nights, the beginning of the weekend, time to unwind and relax. I love going out on Fridays but I especially love staying in.


I need to work on my food photos but this was delicious--salmon, roasted cauliflower, brown rice. So good. Happy Friday friends!! 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a delicious meal, and my kind of Friday evening. My favorite evening to take it easy and watch the gold mining shows :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like my ideal evening! Glad you enjoyed yourself, and it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete