Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Friends!

I'm so grateful for all my friends. From my "Decatur Girls" to friends from my hometown to college friends spread near and far . . . I am so thankful for each of them. As you know, I've been dealing with a bump in the road called "unemployment" and the bump has been ugly, ego-crushing and longer than I had planned. However, the support I have received from my friends has enabled me to maintain a positive attitude. Kind words, a home cooked meal, flowers, a drink, a friendly ear -- all these gestures have meant so much.  Thank you, friends! I love each and every one of you! 

-Meredith 


3 comments:

  1. Hilarious graphic, Meredith. I know you'll find something fabulous soon. Glad we are friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have faced this challenge with gumption! You jumped right back out there and started interviewing. A new job will work out soon. I am glad that you moved to Atlanta, and that we are friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so grateful for your friendship, Meredith! I think this is the year for new jobs and adventures :)

    ReplyDelete